As a school, it is our intent to fulfill our mission by striving to achieve the following goals in the life of every student.
Spiritually, we encourage every student…
- To accept Jesus Christ as his or her personal Savior and to live his or her life in such a way that pleases Him. (Jn. 1:12; Eph. 2:8-10)
- To love the Lord with all of their heart, soul, and might. (Deut. 6:4-6)
- To maintain a regular devotional life with Jesus Christ through Bible reading and prayer. (Col. 1:9-14; 2nd Peter 2:1-30)
- To take an active part in the local church and in sharing the gospel with others. (Mt. 28:19-20; Heb. 10:24-25)
- To develop a Biblical world view. (Jn. 17:1-26; 2nd Peter 3:1-12)
Academically, we want every student…
- To be a proficient reader (Eph. 3:4).
- To be a competent mathematician (I Cor. 14:40).
- To be a skilled communicator (Eph. 4:29).
- To be culturally literate in the social studies (Ps. 104; 107:21-42).
- To be knowledgeable of the world and the universe as God has created them (Col. 1:15-17; I Tim. 6:20).
- To be appreciative of music and the arts (I Cor. 14:33).
- To be computer literate and skilled in the basic technologies related to learning
- To be prepared for future job training or higher education (I Tim. 5:8).
Socially, we challenge every student…
- To love his neighbor as himself (Mt. 19:19).
- To exert a righteous influence in the world for Christ’s sake (Mt. 5:13-16).
- To be a productive worker and good citizen in the community (Mt. 5:13-16).
- To maintain right relationships with friends, family members, co-workers, and non-Christians according to Biblical principles (Eph. 4:32).
- To develop character traits consistent with Biblical values (Gal. 5:22-24; I Peter 1:5-8)
Physically, we desire every student…
- To regularly practice basic habits of good health.
- To maintain an appropriate level of physical fitness necessary for good health (I Cor. 6:19-20).
Ko'olau Baptist Academy (KBA) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, nationality or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, athletics and other school administered programs.
Address: 45-633 Keneke St, Kaneohe HI 96744