The application process at Ko'olau Baptist Academy is simple. Please follow the following three steps:
1. Request an Application Package
The application package contains a Student Application, 2019-2020 Tuition, and General School Information. Download files from the Documents Page.
- Download Application
- Request by phone - Call 808-233-2900
- Request by Mail - Ko'olau Baptist Academy 45-633 Keneke St. Kaneohe, HI 96744
2. Schedule an Interview/ Tour
- The interview is a time to visit with the school principal and learn more about our mission and goals.
- At least one parent or guardian must attend and the child should attend.
- You should bring your application, copies of recent report cards and/ or any standardized test results.
- Families moving to Hawaii from the mainland can request a phone interview by calling the school office.
3. Submit Application for Approval
You will be notified by mail following the submission of your application. In some cases, students may be required to take a placement test or provide report cards before final approval may be granted. Admission decisions are based on the student's ability to benefit by attending KBA as determined by the administration.
Ko'olau Baptist Academy (KBA) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, nationality or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, athletics and other school administered programs.
Address: 45-633 Keneke St, Kaneohe HI 96744