As a school, it is our intent to fulfill our mission by striving to achieve the following goals in the life of every student.
Spiritually, we encourage every student...
- To accept Jesus Christ as his or her personal Savior and to live his or her life in such a way that pleases Him. (Jn. 1:12; Eph. 2:8-10)
- To love the Lord with all of their heart, soul, and might. (Deut. 6:4-6)
- To maintain a regular devotional life with Jesus Christ through Bible reading and prayer. (Col. 1:9-14; 2nd Peter 2:1-30)
- To take an active part in the local church and in sharing the gospel with others. (Mt. 28:19-20; Heb. 10:24-25)
- To develop a Biblical world view. (Jn. 17:1-26; 2nd Peter 3:1-12)
Academically, we want every student...
- To be a proficient reader (Eph. 3:4).
- To be a competent mathematician (I Cor. 14:40).
- To be a skilled communicator (Eph. 4:29).
- To be culturally literate in the social studies (Ps. 104; 107:21-42).
- To be knowledgeable of the world and the universe as God has created them (Col. 1:15-17; I Tim. 6:20).
- To be appreciative of music and the arts (I Cor. 14:33).
- To be computer literate and skilled in the basic technologies related to learning
- To be prepared for future job training or higher education (I Tim. 5:8).
Socially, we challenge every student...
- To love his neighbor as himself (Mt. 19:19).
- To exert a righteous influence in the world for Christ's sake (Mt. 5:13-16).
- To be a productive worker and good citizen in the community (Mt. 5:13-16).
- To maintain right relationships with friends, family members, co-workers, and non-Christians according to Biblical principles (Eph. 4:32).
- To develop character traits consistent with Biblical values (Gal. 5:22-24; I Peter 1:5-8)
Physically, we desire every student...
- To regularly practice basic habits of good health.
- To maintain an appropriate level of physical fitness necessary for good health (I Cor. 6:19-20).